Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Youtube: Video with a message

Youtube holds a vast array of content- cartoons, skits, music videos, vlogs, and much more. Vlogs have gained much more popularity within the past couple of years with select vloggers gaining mass followers. Vloggers vlog about a lot of things on Youtube, there's probably a vlogger for every subject like makeup, cars, or politics. When I was younger, I watched Youtube for more of the entertaining skits from people like Smosh but now I find myself watching the vloggers more often. Within Youtube, a group of people utilize their fan base and charisma to deliver messages to educate young people on the problems that exist today. I think it's more than just people complaining on the internet, they aim to actually educate others in a simple and convenient ways on issues that are being ignored just like the vlog Feminist Frequency.

Here are a couple of popular vlogs that educate millennials:


No comments:

Post a Comment